Monday, March 19, 2007

The Case of the "Paso Fino" Ford


Well, this past week was quite interesting. What started out as "just looking at the Ford rebates" materialized into a new vehicle. So here is my new addition to the ranch. It is only a V-6, a stripped-down 1/2 ton short box that is a blast to drive. It actually has good power for six at a cost of 16-21 mpg but who cares! I feel like a teenager all over again. It is a rough rider and nothing like Sara's new Jaguar but I really like it and it will come handy this summer when we have to get the hay. The other interesting item to inform you about was the addition of another "Paso Fino" horse. Wendy is now up to 4 horses! The two Paso Finos are named Cindy & Sendero. I am sure that we will need not only two pick-ups but a big flatbed trailer to pick up around 20-30 tons of hay this summer. Does anyone want to come up in July and help me? I'll even let you drive my new red truck!!!!

No comments: