
It has been quite the winter in Beavercreek this season. Considering global warming we have to wonder if the northwest is part of the trend. We've had more snow this year than in previous seasons. So far I counted almost 3 solid weeks of snow. We've gone through 4 cords of wood and Wendy has had over two weeks of school closures (that will need to be made up sooner or later). If the snow is not here the rain is present. We have looked at the sun for a total of 2 days this year and only wish we could see more of it. We totally understand the
feeling that Jennifer and Ez share on their blog. We think Arizona, California and of course Hawaii but unfortunately we can't get away. Wendy continues with her studies at Clackamas Community College and life is quite hectic for her. I truly don't know how she manages to work, study and do her chores everyday. She gets only 3-4 hours of sleep a day. Lucas and Kurstin also continue with studies and work at the same time. They are both going to Portland State University. Justin and Liliana also progress with their studies. Justin will earn his Associates degree at the end of this term. I continue with my on-going colitis about the same. I have good and bad days and I just try to stay positive. Our pets truly have it made; the horses are nice and fat and the dogs and cats have plenty to eat without doing much work (what a life!). Brother Lou is just about done with their new home. Christy and Luis have done an amazing job with this new home. It looks beautiful inside. They have been working non-stop for the last 6-months and the improvements are incredible.
feeling that Jennifer and Ez share on their blog. We think Arizona, California and of course Hawaii but unfortunately we can't get away. Wendy continues with her studies at Clackamas Community College and life is quite hectic for her. I truly don't know how she manages to work, study and do her chores everyday. She gets only 3-4 hours of sleep a day. Lucas and Kurstin also continue with studies and work at the same time. They are both going to Portland State University. Justin and Liliana also progress with their studies. Justin will earn his Associates degree at the end of this term. I continue with my on-going colitis about the same. I have good and bad days and I just try to stay positive. Our pets truly have it made; the horses are nice and fat and the dogs and cats have plenty to eat without doing much work (what a life!). Brother Lou is just about done with their new home. Christy and Luis have done an amazing job with this new home. It looks beautiful inside. They have been working non-stop for the last 6-months and the improvements are incredible.Sure hope everyone is doing well in the land of the sun...
(more to come)
1 comment:
Brrr! That's a lot of snow (what's the altitude there?), it's incredible to think we were sitting on that deck last summer and it was so hot. Great photos!
Post a Comment